Hi Everyone! I just added the most recent “Ask Joe! Call” to our business credit blog. This call was awesome. We covered a lot, including:
- What to do after getting an 80 paydex score
- Paydex score is one of the business scoring models from Dun and Bradstreet.
- The range is from 0 to 100. 0 to 79 means the business pays late.
- An 80 paydex score is a perfect business credit score as it means your business pays on time!
- 81 to 100 (not often seen) means that the business pays early.
- How to get business license
- It’s important to make sure your business is in compliance
- Updated list of 30 day / net vendors that you can use to boost your business credit profile
- How to activate your Duns #
- After getting your FREE Duns Number, you’ll want to activate it!
- How to effectively use a credit partner
- And a lot more!
You can view the webnar at “Listen to Coaching Calls” –> “Ask Joe Webinars – Secret Archive!”. Or click here