This section contains all our recorded coaching calls! As a silver member, you can listen to the premium coaching calls I do each month with students. This includes the group coaching calls.
Ask Joe Calls:
Our last Ask Joe call was awesome! Here are some of the topics we covered:
- What to do after getting an 80 paydex score
- How to effectively use a credit partner
- Updated list of 30 day / net vendors
- How to adjust “Year Business Started” with Dun and Bradstreet
- How to activate your Duns #
Coaching call with Matt (free content):
Matt’s Goal: $50,000
Please review the following “bullet points” and action steps below from our call.
- Open a bank account with Chase (we have connection with VP at Chase who needs you to have an account open for 6 months, in order to extend credit)
- Open a 2nd llc. “M2H Business Ventures, LLC” or something similar. Having 2 business credit profiles will not only double the amount of business credit you can obtain, but also give you a “backup” business credit profile
- Get 411 listed. You can call Verizon to do this
- Watch video on how to get a duns # for free. And follow the steps to get your duns #
- After you get your duns #, open up your 1st 5 trade lines, (30 day net accounts)
- When the 1st 3 trade lines, report to dnb; you will be building your paydex score
- Make sure you have all three FICO personal credit scores over 700 (730 preferred) and 80 paydex score before you apply for the credit. Remember, you can use a credit partner if your score is less than 700.
- Review “Joe’s Quick RECAP” on our workbook
- You can use tollfreeforwarding.com if you need a virtual local phone #